Saturday, October 20, 2007

Down On The Farm

Yuck! they have those cat things- I guess with all the other animal noises it blends. You would have to have a pretty strong sound machine to sleep thru the night near this barn.
he must think the camera is food because he was very excited and walked right up to me

truly a face NOT EVEN a mother could love






Three year old gives birth to 12 healthy babies....


.....maybe I should be a newpaper lady. I got your attention !




Bran new babies so cute












This pig R-E-A-L-L-Y wanted us to pet him, I was scared he might bite me. Which ,ok! ( duh pigs don't eat people ) but at the time when this 700 pound thing was coming at me, I am not willing to find out. My daughter didn't appear to be helping save her dear mother's life.

























I found two very nice ladies that are heavier than me. I believe I will stand here all day.

















































1 comment:

Mel said...

Your comments are very funny. I actually like the face of the llama...except when I first looked at it, I was confused. Call it exhaustion, but if you look at the place where JUST the muzzle area is, it kind of looks like a cat or something.

The comment about the two ladies heavier than me was funny too...except you are losing weight...you can't make comments anymore :)