Sunday, October 14, 2007

Disneyland with Grandma and Papa

Papa Tony had a Birthday
This was the cutiest Tink hat but One Size fits All never fits me

Yes this is Bryan at Disneyland - don't blink you may never see it again. He hates Disneyland and jsut since he was in such a great mood already he ran into some students from his class (while the rest of us were on a ride) and he was holding my purse for me. I really don't think they notice they were trying to get over Mr. Pacheco in shorts and a t-shirt " Mr. Pacheco always wears a tie


I am the queen of fuzzy pictures, I just though I should share with the world my vision without contacts.



Obviously I didn't take this picture maybe my camera needs contacts!


It's King John the king of England from Robin Hood




Is it just me or is Daniel the tallest of us all?









































No comments: