Saturday, August 25, 2007

Time to relax

I have been trying to me in the moment and not stress about the furture. I want to enjoy my childrens youth and not be the crabby mom worried about everything I can't control. God wants me to relax in HIS arms and just KNOW that He is God. HE is in control and doesn't need my help..... what ? (I have to be in control and everything must be in my calendar and planned ) WRONG God said be still and KNOW that I am God.
I still try to control things every now and then but I am learning !
I am out of a job AGAIN (mortgage need I say more) but I know God has a plan and I pray super loud that it's not in that field but I trust if I am still and calm God will lead. He is a gentle - man He does not force Himself. I come to the end of myself and then I let God but I am learning to LET GO and LET GOD

1 comment:

Mel said...

All I have to say is STOP GETTING JOBS IN THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY...