Saturday, August 25, 2007

Best Birthday gift Kirby Sentria

I got a early birthday gift this year and wow! I am in love. ok so it's a vacuum and before anyone votes my huband jerk of the year I wanted it. I needed a carpet shampoo machine because I have 2 dogs and 2 kids enough said ... right?
My husband bought me me a Kirby it is a vacuum carpet cleaner and a title - hard floor cleaner.
The vacuum has the most awsome suction it picks up eveything which is great if your kids have allergies. He salesman vacuumed my house with my vacuum and then the Kirby and oh wow it picked up sooooooo much then we did the bed I couldn't belive all the yuck dead cell bed mites ofcourse my son got out his microsope to check it all out
the thing even has a massage attachment - which ofcourse is even more important than the dry shampoo attachment that removed the pet ordor

2 comments:

Mel said...

A Vacuum...uh...ok...happy birthday!

I guess if you wanted it, that's great, so when are you coming to my house and cleaning my carpets with your nifty new Kirby. :p

Mel said...

I NOW remember what I was going to say. Where is this PICTURE of this wonderful Kirby.