Monday, October 19, 2009

Toto's first trip to the puppy park




Toto has no interest in the ducks


it is so beautiful here







































making new friends






playing dead is good I am not sure why Toto walked right up to the biggest dog there but maybe he realized little guys need big friends just in case


























































See his beautiful smile that is a thank you for washing me in my johnson's baby oatmeal bath So he does look like a rat when he is wet but we love him after the puppy park and the bath he was exhausted and slept the rest of the afternoon















2 comments:

Mel said...

Is this a special park for small dogs and there is a token big dog?? Where is this puppy park???

Toto doesn't seem to like the bath very much. I'm not so sure that's a smile, I'd say it's a sneer.

butterflydreams said...

H.B. beach and slater if nobody complains you can have big dogs on the little side but Sandy would have eaten Toto
Toto loves the bath it is grandma time it's a wet smile isn't he the cutest ever? I need a 12 stp program I am too attached to this dog if I had $ I would get the stroller and take him everywhere