Thursday, September 10, 2009

We went to see Lisa


see that small spot between the dogs that was my sleeping spot the dogs did not understand I need personal space she Lisa sleeping no problem she is used to the dogs using every inch of the Ca. King bed

Loki looks like he is sticking out his tounge! I can hear the ha ha no room for you!




Cash-mire sweaters and butter do not mix so Lisa did not enjoy the crab with us (slave to fashion)



Crab shack










does anybody have a napkin?














yes it was cold my poor Daddy was sweating the hills of San Fran is not wheelchair friendly








Somewhere behind the " Lisa " is Todd the husband







We spent the day in Berkeley where the kite people and the sail boat guys loved the wind





















Loki walked me right into a curb ................







Late b-day celebration




Notice my candle is not lit Lisa lost her flame rights her candle set in SAND caught fire and took one of Todds paintings with it so even with all of us at the table there was not enought adult supervision for Lisa to have a match













Do not even ask about my hair the wind was terrible













brat














1 comment:

Mel said...

looks like you had fun :)