Friday, July 18, 2008

Gypsyrunner.com

I am training for my first tri - atholon and it's been fun I love to swim and run anyway. Now the bike thing is different I love spin in a gym in a air conditioned room but the riding a real bike outside I am not so sure. So at my last race a met a really nice woman Amy, she as a very cute running items boutique complete with items for the dog lover. So I sugguested a idea for a new shirt and she did it I call it the Katie but on her web site it's under awesome shirt. It says I'm not perfect but parts of me are awesome with a pair of great running legs. I love the Group Therapy shirt it's a picture of the whole family running together with the dog of course. It's worth a trip to her site www.gypsyrunner.com and you can see a picture of Gypsy the dog that started it all.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'll have to check that out