Thursday, June 26, 2008

Majorly Down And Out

So I was off in my pursuit of life, liberty and happiness (okay so maybe it was not that noble) when the stupid County has a buget issue and once again I am a casualty of the unemployment line. Seriously I am concerned it's me I can't take another "no fault layoff" that does not make me feel any better as I contemplate putting my children in Public School my silver lining is that the housing market went to crap so selling the house would not put us in a better situation. Not too worry I have gotten out of bed and applied to several different agencies and I am going to hang out at the gym until I get something. I did a little retail therapy ofcourse I got a purse and my running group all got matching tattoo's of running shoes with wings so I am regresing to a bratty teenager for a moment after all it looks like I will celebrate the big 32 unemployed or maybe retired that will give me more time for Yoga.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Did you get tattoo of running shoes with wings????

It's really not you, seriously. You were laid off from the mortgage industry to begin with...along with EVERYONE else in the mortgage industry.

As for the new thing. It is hard to get a job in that field, similar to fire. If this is your passion and your calling, keep on trucking. It will come...if that is God's plan it will come. Dave had to wait years to get his dream job. I know that may not make you feel any better right now, but keep the focus...it will come.