Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Zoo Visit





They a have a Spider City thing going on now


It's great exercise and fun to be together the whole day.







We had not been to the zoo as a family in years. So it was fun to have the experience again.
My kids are getting older Daniel is 7th and Christina is 5th grade so I am pleased they want to spend time with me. The LA Zoo is a fun zoo because it's free to park and only 10$ for adults and 5$ for kids. We packed a lunch and had a great time. Is it just my family I am never in any pictures ? I promise I was there but I held the camera.

After the zoo we stopped at my parents, they are on the way home. My camera card was full or I would have taken pictures of the Taco's they were so good.



1 comment:

Mel said...

That looks like fun. I'm never in any pictures either, I'm always the one holding the camera.

I started forcing the camera onto people just so I have proof that I am there, especially when we go on vacations. Although I do think it's unfair that we have to ASK someone to take our pictures, but they get tons of documentation