Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Life Stinks "Delete Delete"

So as if everything wasn't crappy enough. I went to a temp agent this morning who kindly informed me that finding me a job would be very hard. Companies don't like "people from the mortgage industry" so I was sent home to "change the wording" on my resume. Thinking this isn't so bad I can research exactly what I want to do the rest of my life. (Oh yes the best part is my high school teacher husband referred me to her she was surprized by how old I was, NICE !) So I am on the drive home and a cop pulls me over for speeding (which crap - I am) 56 in a 45 to be exact. So I really wish there was a reset button to life "do-over".

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awww....you are right. Some days it seems we should have just stayed in bed and pulled the sheets over our heads. I have DEFINITELY had days like that.

Glad to see the coming days went better.