Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday got to love it

I put suncreen on the kids but not me once we got home Christy was nice enough to put aloe on my burn. Caiden walked in to see my big ouch and said "my Katie thank you put sun screen on me " so sweet
He kids enjoyed a game of horse while we got ready for the BBQ

Caiden picked flowers in his new cars outfit we got at cost co

Everything is cars right now !


they all feel asleep on the way home from the beach




My dad had never been to the dog beach so we had to show him



Caiden was very concerned about the water so he rode up high





Emma needed a bath to get all the saltwater and sand off




walking back to the car







So after losing 6 pounds I thought I could wear a suit in public

not a good idea





Bryan brought work to the beach ON A SATURDAY! at least he came with us







































1 comment:

Mel said...

Again how much fun. Boy, does that sunburn look like it hurts. I am surprised Caiden did not kiss it to make it better. He always tells me that if he kisses me it makes me happy and not sad, so he likes to give me kisses and loves.