Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Going back in time











this kid loves shrimp he is so happy




I don't actually remember this day but we look happy don't we ?
These pictures are BS (before the stroke) it has been a very long eight months. I would love to say I have achieved much but I have been holding on to a lot of hurt. I have decided that it is time to let go, what happened is over and it is time to move on. A lot to be thankful for I have a wonderful family and extended family , a job and a chance to start over ( not just with the bank account). I will not take my job title or my $ to heaven, so I am done trying to please people don't worry I am not going to wear all black and stop paying taxes. I am just going to be me without imput and without judgement.






1 comment:

Mel said...

God Bless you Katie. I completely agree. I have tried to please people my whole life and have lost myself a bit in the process. I have resolved myself to being the best possible person that I can be - while understanding that I have limits and cannot make everyone happy. Those who love me and care for me will understand. (hence the reason for my "exercise" classes).

You guys do look happy and tan...very tan...must have been in Hawaii or something.